While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Operation Redirect.

If you like to follow my blog ... I've changed it a bit so change your bookmarks to www.cwrfamily.blogspot.com    (C= chris  W=wendy R=Randolph)  This should be an easier address to remember, and besides this blog site is having issues and has for a long time.  So I want to start somewhere fresh.  I'm working on rolling over all the posts so you might see things that look "new" but really aren't.  


I'll probably shut this one down in a month once I get the new site set up the way I want it.   I'll most likely set that one to private in the near future as well.  So if you read this blog and would like an invite once I go private with it please leave me a message or send an email.    Remember you can find me on facebook too... and my goal for this upcoming year is to really get going on the blogging again, it's my way of doing my family history. 



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails